Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac is a skillful software application that allows you to seamlessly run both Windows and Mac operating systems, side by side. You can neatly interchange between operating systems using drag-and-drop, and you can also run Windows software on your Mac without rebooting. Winner of the About.com Readers' Choice Awards Winners 2011 for Best Application for Running Windows on a Mac.
- Operate Windows on a Mac with total ease and simplicity
- Coherence Mode hides the Windows desktop while busy with Windows applications
- No Windows activity means no system resources used
- Efficient Remote access from Apple phones, tablets and other devices
- Voice activated dictation
- iCloud Drive Support
- Seamless switching between Safari and IE browsers
- Runs large, full screen presentations and videos
- Neatly shares Bluetooth devices between Mac and Windows
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later
- Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.4 or later
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 or later
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 or later RAM:
- 2 GB (minimum); 4 GB (recommended) CPU:
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor Hard Drive:
- 850 MB for installation
- 15 GB for each virtual machine
What is the difference between an upgrade, a renewal and an update?
We refer to an upgrade as a paid change to either the newest version of a software product you already own or to a better edition by the same software publisher. The latest version often has fresh features and benefits and you normally get the best price possible as an existing customer.
A renewal is usually a monthly or yearly payment for use of a software product. When you renew you don't always get the latest version, you get permission to use and often receive updates for a product. Updates are normally free and include either security or functional changes to a software product.
Do I have to be located in the USA to use your site?
No. We try to locate the best or lowest price for your upgrade and often this is found on the Parallels USA site. However, since most of the software listed on this site is of the downloadable sort you can be located in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world. Your credit card will show the prices in your local currency. If you would like to check the current exchange rate you can visit xe.com.
Where possible we will let you know if a product is only available in select locations. If you need your software in a language other than English please make sure that it is available before you check out.
How do I use a software coupon or voucher code (where provided)?
From time to time Parallels will provide us with a coupon code so you can buy your upgrade or renewal at the lowest price. When you visit the supplier's site just enter the discount code in the cart when you check out. All discounts, vouchers, promotional codes and special offers are listed above if applicable. Please ensure that the discount has been applied in the cart as we can not offer a discount after a purchase has been made.