Check "Save 10% with coupon" to save an extra 10%.
Supplier: Amazon Availability: Worldwide
AnyTime Organizer 16 is a thoroughly complete and suitably competent organizational software that will firmly and systematically take care of all your personal and business scheduling requirements. This vastly impressive application incorporates all the tools necessary to get your life in order by successfully organizing your calendars, to-do lists, and address books.
It neatly combines a variety of useful utilities into a friendly interface with hundreds of printable calendars, detailed expense reports, and a full range of programmable alarms, in order to optimize your life and processes.
- Simple drag-and-drop usability
- Data sharing between a multitude of platforms
- Effective password organizing
- World timekeeping and timezone display
- PDF creation
- Unlimited prioritizing
- Email and text message alerts
- Driving Directions and supported mapping
- Reliable import and export functionality
- Includes more than 3000 printable layout design combinations
How to upgrade to AnyTime Organizer
1. Check that you have all the correct system/product requirements in place.
2. Purchase the latest version of the product using the Upgrade button/links above.
3. Download the product or wait for postal delivery if you selected the disk version.
4. Read any installation notes that come with the program.
5. Back up any data that could be lost or corrupted during the install.
6. Close any programs running on your computer.
7. Install the new version.
8. A computer re-start may be required.
What is the difference between an upgrade, a renewal and an update?
We refer to an upgrade as a paid change to either the newest version of a software product you already own or to a better edition by the same software publisher. The latest version often has fresh features and benefits and you normally get the best price possible as an existing customer.
A renewal is usually a monthly or yearly payment for use of a software product. When you renew you don't always get the latest version, you get permission to use and often receive updates for a product. Updates are normally free and include either security or functional changes to a software product.
Do I have to be located in the USA to use your site?
No. We try to locate the best or lowest price for your upgrade and often this is found on the Individual Software USA site. However, since most of the software listed on this site is of the downloadable sort you can be located in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world. Your credit card will show the prices in your local currency. If you would like to check the current exchange rate you can visit xe.com.
Where possible we will let you know if a product is only available in select locations. If you need your software in a language other than English please make sure that it is available before you check out.
How do I use a software coupon or voucher code (where provided)?
From time to time Individual Software will provide us with a coupon code so you can buy your upgrade or renewal at the lowest price. When you visit the supplier's site just enter the discount code in the cart when you check out. All discounts, vouchers, promotional codes and special offers are listed above if applicable. Please ensure that the discount has been applied in the cart as we can not offer a discount after a purchase has been made.