Cyberlink PowerDirector 20 is the leader in home video creation and editing, consistently winning awards, praise and great reviews from the best PC, video and software magazines. Along with the PowerDirector software you will get over 100 built-in effects and access to mare than 300,000 free effects via CyberLink's DirectorZone.com online community. Get the latest video enhancement and editing features plus a stack of competent designer tools with accurate timeline tracking, ensuring the generation of stunning visually stimulating home movies.
- Simplified and redesigned user-interface
- Focuses on content-aware editing
- Incorporates TrueVelocity 3 with multi-GPGPU hardware acceleration
- Customizable PiP, particles, titles and menus
- Supports all common file formats and will fit to any screen size
- Allows the swift sharing of movie productions to online video communities and social media
- Provides end-to-end editing support for 4K ultra HD video format
- Dual monitor viewing with full HD support
- Customizable hotkeys for rapid workflow
- New ripple editing feature for simple clip insertion and removal with no timeline disruption
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 Memory: 512 MB (Minimum) Hard Drive: 5 GB (Minimum), 10 GB for DVD production (Minimum), 60 GB for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production (Minimum) Processor: Optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading technology Graphics Card: 128 MB VGA VRAM or better; Supports NVIDIA & AMD / ATI Note: Windows Media Player 9 or better is required
How to upgrade to Cyberlink PowerDirector 20 Ultra/Deluxe
Once on the Cyberlink page click on 'Upgrade Now'.
On the 'Upgrade Versions' tab use the drop-down option to select the edition that you will be upgrading from.
Click on 'Add to Cart'.
If you would like a hard copy of the software then tick the box next to 'Backup CD'.
Click on 'Secure Checkout'.
Select your prefered payment method and enter billing information.
Acquaint yourself with 'Terms & Conditions' before final checkout.
Click on 'Submit Secure Order' to finalize your purchase.