Cyberlink's Youcam is the worlds leading fun filled web-cam application that consistently delivers hours of enjoyment and laughter when chatting online. This program will certainly impress all your friends and family with its amazing video enhancements and special effects. YouCam comes complete with the bells and whistles and will suitably augment tutorials, work presentations and video conferencing.
- Presents in bold 3D augmented reality
- Established with visually interactive particle effects
- Fully supports HD recording and display
- Will easily host dual webcams for teaching and instructional videos
- Now boasts Facial recognition login
- Provides enhanced security surveillance capabilities
- Features Advanced facial tracking technology
- Indepth Avatar creation and personalization
- Delivers cutting-edge edge-detection technology
- Easily add virtual objects using pattern recognition technology
- Incorporates emotional effects
- Quickly broadcast yourself using Youtube and other social media
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz or better; AMD Athlon 64 3200+ or better Capture Device: Web camera with USB Memory: 512 MB (Minimum) Hard Drive: 1 GB VGA Card: Intel 945 (independent graphics card recommended); AMD Radeon Graphics Internet Connection: Necessary for live chatting, website login + uploading & downloading Supported Instant Messaging Software: Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger Websites Supported for Face Login: Facebook, Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Amazon, eBay, Flickr, Twitter, Blogger, AOL, DirectorZone, MoovieLive Supported Video Formats: WMV, AVI, MP4 Supported Photo Formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
How to upgrade to Cyberlink YouCam 9
Once on the Cyberlink page click on 'Upgrade Now'.
On the 'Upgrade Versions' tab use the drop-down option to select the edition that you will be upgrading from.
Click on 'Add to Cart'.
If you would like a hard copy of the software then tick the box next to 'Backup CD'.
Click on 'Secure Checkout'.
Select your prefered payment method and enter billing information.
Acquaint yourself with 'Terms & Conditions' before final checkout.
Click on 'Submit Secure Order' to finalize your purchase.