Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro
- Save up to 5% + Free Shipping!
Windows 10 Home
- Save up to 10% + Free Shipping!
Windows 10 is the latest ground-breaking operating system from Microsoft.
If you own a version of XP, Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 then you will be eligable to upgrade.
Upgrading from a previous version of Windows allows you to keep all compatible programs, functions, files, apps and user-settings (although upgrading from XP has been known to wipe out everything except data files). Before upgrading make sure that all your installed software is compatible with Windows 8. A clean install is required when upgrading
from a 32-bit to a 64-bit version.
1 GHz or better
How to download Microsoft Windows 10
1. Make sure you have all the correct system/product requirements in place.
2. Purchase the latest version of the product using the Upgrade button/links above.
3. Download the product or wait for postal delivery if you selected the disk version.
4. Read any installation notes that come with the program.
5. Back up any data that could be lost or corrupted during the install.
6. Determine if you need to do an in-place upgrade or a clean install - see description above.
7. If you need to a clean install decide if you will Dual Boot (run alongside your existing operating system).
8. Close any programs running on your computer.
9. Follow the instructions given with your software.
10. Install the new version.
Microsoft - Discount Software
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft Visio 2016
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013
Comparable Software Promotions
Professor Teaches Windows 10