Canvas 14 upgrade
Save up to 50%
when you upgrade to Canvas 14
from a previous edition.
Upgrade to Canvas 14
Once on the ACDSee page click on the 'Contact Sales' next to 'Upgrade' to find out exactly how much you can save.
to buy the latest version of Canvas 14
to buy the latest version of Canvas 14 with GIS+
a free 30-day trial version directly from ACDSee.
Canvas 14 is a highly capable, cost-effective solution for the express
creation, enhancement, presentation and sharing of technical
illustrations and graphics. It is dependable, accurate and flexible and
will import directly from more than 100 standard file formats, allow
you edit, apply effects, and then export to another format of your
-Intel Pentium 4 or greater
-Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista or Microsoft Windows XP
-Home or Professional operating system (with Service Pack 2 installed)
-512 MB RAM installed (1GB recommended)
-700 MB free hard disk space
-16-bit color or greater
-1024x768 or greater screen resolution recommended
When buying Canvas 14
1. Check that you have all the correct system/product requirements in place.
2. Purchase the latest version of the product using the Upgrade button/links above.
3. Download the product or wait for postal delivery if you selected the disk version.
4. Read any installation notes that come with the program.
5. Back up any data that could be lost or corrupted during the install.
6. Close any programs running on your computer.
7. Install the new version.
8. A computer re-start may be required.
PaintShop Pro X6
Photoshop Elements 12
ACDSee Pro for Mac
ACDSee Pro 7