Canvas Pro 16 upgrade
Save up to 50%
when you upgrade to Canvas Pro 16
from a previous edition.
Upgrade to Canvas Pro 16
On the Canvas Pro 16 page, scroll down to 'Upgrade Pricing' or log in to your ACDSee acc.
Buy Canvas Pro 16
a free 30-day trial version directly from ACDSee.
Canvas Pro 16 is a highly capable, cost-effective solution for the express
creation, enhancement, presentation and sharing of technical
illustrations and graphics. It is dependable, accurate and flexible and
will import directly from more than 100 standard file formats, allow
you edit, apply effects, and then export to another format of your
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7(All 64-bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or greater 64-bit processor
- 2 GB RAM installed
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- 16-bit color or greater
- 1024x768 or greater screen resolution
When buying Canvas Pro 16
1. Check that you have all the correct system/product requirements in place.
2. Purchase the latest version of the product using the Upgrade button/links above.
3. Download the product or wait for postal delivery if you selected the disk version.
4. Read any installation notes that come with the program.
5. Back up any data that could be lost or corrupted during the install.
6. Close any programs running on your computer.
7. Install the new version.
8. A computer re-start may be required.
PaintShop Pro X7
Photoshop Elements 13
ACDSee Pro for Mac
ACDSee Pro 8